Brunch with Santa
Sunday, December 5, 12 and 19
9 a.m. | 11 a.m. | 1 p.m.
If you liked Breakfast with Santa, you'll LOVE the new Brunch with Santa!
We're offering a new spin on an old holiday favorite that includes a later seating and a more expansive menu. Enjoy a family feast with a chance to meet Santa Claus and visit the zoo animals in winter.
Our delicious menu prepared by acclaimed Executive Chef Daniel Hudson, includes:
- Holiday charcuterie and veggie display
- Scrambled eggs
- Breakfast potatoes with peppers and onions
- Honey-baked ham
- Chicken Francaise
- Rice pilaf
- Tortellini with broccoli and Alfredo sauce
- Raspberry cream cheese French toast
- Yogurt parfait bar
- Oatmeal bar
- Assorted breakfast pastries
- Caesar salad
- Christmas cookie display
- Coffee, tea and juices
- Bloody Mary and Mimosa bar available for purchase on site
Onondaga County’s COVID protocols remain in place, so masks are required indoors unless seated to eat or drink – including for photos with Santa.
Since seating is family style, guests may be sitting with another party. Those planning to attend with a large party not reserved under the same name should contact [email protected] to arrange to sit together