- Free admission 362 days a year (closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day)
- Discounted admission to more than 150 other AZA-accredited zoos and aquariums nationwide
- Discounts on education programs and zoo camps
- Discounts on purchases at The Curious Cub Gift Shop
- Discounted prices for Zoo Birthday Parties and most special events
- Free limited edition t-shirt (one per membership)
- Free admission to our annual Member Appreciation Event
- Subscription to our full color zoo publication, MyZoo Magazine
Please bring your valid member card and ID for the fastest service. If you forget your member card please stop at the Membership Desk with your ID and we will issue a day pass.
At age three your children/grandchildren need to be included on your membership. Children two and under are admitted to the zoo free of charge.
Only the adult(s) named on the cards may use the card for admission. If your child is coming without you, please call ahead of time or stop at the membership desk for a child only pass.
We will send a renewal notice for your convenience through the mail.
Yes. You will receive discounted admission at the institutions listed on your reciprocal list. Check the AZA website aza.org/reciprocity for an up-to-date list. If you have any questions regarding admission to another facility, please contact them directly.
We offer reprints for $1 at our Membership Desk.
Memberships are not refundable or transferable.
Yes. Members can purchase additional t-shirts for just $10 at the membership desk.