Plan Your Visit
What You Need to Know
NOTICE: The Rosamond Gifford Zoo will close at 1 p.m. on Friday, August 6 to prepare for Brew at the Zoo 25th Anniversary Presented by CXtec. No e-tickets will be available on that date. Thank you!
Reservations are no longer required to visit the zoo, but e-tickets are recommended for speedy entry.
Mask wearing is on the honor system: If you are vaccinated, no mask needed. If you are not vaccinated, please wear a mask.
General public/Non-Members may purchase zoo admission e-tickets at onondagacountyparks.com/parks/rosamond-gifford-zoo. Those needing assistance with County Parks e-tickets may call (315) 435-8511 x8512 from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. daily.
Zoo members need only check in at the membership desk.
The following modifications remain in place:
- The USS Antiquities cave (aquariums, reptiles and amphibians), remains closed at this time.
- Zoo hours are from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- While manual wheelchairs are still be available at the membership desk, there is no stroller or wagon rental at this time.
- Hand sanitizer stations are distributed throughout the zoo and we ask that you refrain from touching glass viewing windows.
- The Jungle Cafe remains closed for renovations. The Courtyard Cafe is open for snacks. Visitors are also permitted to bring their own refreshments with the exception of alcohol.
- Please do not pet the barnyard animals until further notice.