Plan Your Visit
What You Need to Know
Reservations are no longer required to visit the zoo, but e-tickets are recommended for speedy entry. General public/Non-Members may purchase zoo admission e-tickets at onondagacountyparks.com/parks/rosamond-gifford-zoo. Those needing assistance with County Parks e-tickets may call (315) 435-8511 x8512 from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. daily.
Zoo members need only check in at the membership desk.
- Zoo hours are from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wheelchairs are available at the membership desk.
- Strollers are available for rent.
- Double stroller: Member $7 | Non-member: $8
- Single stroller: Member $5 | Non-member: $6
- Hand sanitizer stations are distributed throughout the zoo and we ask that you refrain from touching glass viewing windows.
- The HoneyBee Café is open daily 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Visitors are also permitted to bring their own refreshments with the exception of alcohol.
- Please do not pet the barnyard animals.
- Pets are not permitted on zoo grounds, in the parking lot or in cars. For the health and safety of our animals, only on-duty service animals are permitted to visit the zoo.
- For information on accessibility and our service animal policy, visit the Parking & Accessibility page.